WebAnalysts.Info was founded by me, Lars Johansson. Several other writers have contributed.
I brought Web Analytics Association to Sweden, and became its first Swedish and Nordic coordinator. I then grew Web Analytics Wednesday from a small pub event to a large gathering when I introduced it in Stockholm.
I have worked in web analytics and testing for companies like Mark Red, Dropit, Satama Interactive, Trainers’ House, and Outfox.
I have written on the subject of continuous online improvement for several publications, including Website Magazine, Internetworld (IDG) and Dagens Media. I have also been involved in making the program for Internet Marketing Conference in New York, Vancouver, and Stockholm.
Some events that I have spoken at:
- Web Analytics Wednesday, Stockholm, 2006
- eMetrics, Stockholm, 2007
- Web Analytics Wednesday, Copenhagen, 2008
- eMetrics, Stockholm, 2008
- Webbstrategidagarna, Stockholm, 2008
- E-handelstrender, Stockholm, 2009
- eMetrics, Stockholm, 2009
- Kulturwebb Pro Bono, Stockholm, 2009
- Internet Marketing Conference (IMC), Stockholm, 2009
- IAB (International Advertising Bureau) breakfast seminar, Stockholm, 2009
- Google Analytics seminar at Google Sweden HQ, Stockholm, 2010
- eMetrics, Stockholm, 2010
- Digital Days Stockholm Kickoff, 2010
- Digital Days Stockholm at Digital Art Center, 2010
- E-mail Marketing Evolved, Stockholm, 2010
- Webbstrategidagarna, Stockholm, 2010
- Web Analytics Wednesday, Malmö, 2011
- IT på Framkanten, Göteborg, 2011
- Webbfredag, Stockholm, 2011
- Nordic E-Commerce Summit, Stockholm, 2011
I also write a blog in Swedish. It can be found at www.webbanalys.nu.
I enjoy Web Analytics Wednesdays, and have attended ones in cities like Stockholm, Malmö, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Mountain View, and Palo Alto.
WebAnalysts.Info does not accept advertisements.
Template designed by Arcsin.
Ported to WordPress by Kaushal Sheth.
Modified for use with this website by WebAnalysts.Info.
Podcast jingle by Göran Wiklund.